Test results include the following:
- Final report determining whether you carry the number one cause of surgical site infection, S. aureus (Staph) and MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), at a site on your body that might lead to an infection after your surgery.
- Final report determining whether you need a different antibiotic before surgery than you would otherwise receive.
- Our physician team will provide a recommended strategy and action plan to eradicate your bacteria before surgery.
Shipping details: Our goal is to provide the results and consultation AT LEAST 48 hours before your planned surgery. In order to meet these goals, please select one of the following two options.
- Receive results 5 days from today – free shipping
- Receive results 3 business days from today – this option requires additional shipping cost, FedEx